- The SeaDataCloud is an EU H2020 programme aimed at advancing the SeaDataNet infrastructure: a powerful virtual data management system providing integrated and standardized data and products on-line.
- Currently, over 100 National Oceanographic Data Centres from 34 European coastal states make up the SeaDataNet network, giving access to more than 2.0 million high quality data sets.
- Data, spanning from physical oceanography, chemistry, geology, to geophysics, bathymetry and biology, have been collected by using a kaleidoscope of remote sensing and in situ instruments.
Registration and online attendance to the training are free of charge.Please fill in the registration form by clicking Here
- The workshop is intended for marine sciences excellence: researchers and any other professional needing data for different purposes (e.g. ecosystem modelling or prediction, management, implementation of EU or international legislation).
- Attending the webinar will help to realize the advantages of the SeaDataNet infrastructure. Participants will become confident with the SeaDataNet data flow system: from data extraction, by means of the discovery interface, to data elaboration, through the software tools.