EMODnet welcomes the EMOD-network and wider community to submit abstracts for posters relating directly to EMODnet open access data, data products, applications and interoperability across data services, across the following themes:
- EMODnet contributors (data collection and ocean observation, data providers, data management initiatives and infrastructures, etc.);
- EMODnet for users (use cases of EMODnet data and data products by policy, research, industry, civil society, other);
- EMODnet for innovation (development of added value products and applications using EMODnet data and data products);
- EMODnet partnerships (collaboration with other services and stakeholders, and contribution to EU and global initiatives).
All posters should directly reference, and have a tangible link, with EMODnet e.g. as a data contributor, service provider, user, application, and/or partnership. You are invited to submit your abstract using the dedicated form by 6 April 2021.
Once received, your abstract will be reviewed and validated by the co-organisers. All approved abstracts will need to produce an electronic poster which will be made available fully online for participants. In addition, each poster will submit a 1-minute pitch presentation, to be screened during plenary sessions. More information about the format of the digital poster and video will be provided by email once the abstract will be approved.
- Pre-registration to the conference: From 4 March 2021
- Deadline abstract submission: 6 April 2021
- Notification on abstract acceptance: By the 19 April 2021
- Deadline to submit your e-poster and 1-minute pitch video (once your abstract is approved): 1 June 2021
- EMODnet Open Conference 2021: 14-16 June 2021